May 6, 2007
how long I can live with hepatites B?and is liveraid can get solution of this desease?thanks in advance.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are many good treatments for hepatitis B now so control of virus replication is the aim with the goal of decreased liver disease progression.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Chlamydia Disease?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.