May 6, 2007
how long I can live with hepatites B?and is liveraid can get solution of this desease?thanks in advance.
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are many good treatments for hepatitis B now so control of virus replication is the aim with the goal of decreased liver disease progression.
Inactive HBV but sgpt abnormal
- Is Herpes Spread By Sharing Food?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.