| hepatitis c
May 6, 2007
hepatitis c is thies a transmitted illnees ??
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is transmitted mainly through injection drug use. Occasionally it can be transmitted sexually, particularly if there is sex with trauma or if there were genital ulcers present at the time of intercourse.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.