| hepatitis c
May 6, 2007
hepatitis c is thies a transmitted illnees ??
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is transmitted mainly through injection drug use. Occasionally it can be transmitted sexually, particularly if there is sex with trauma or if there were genital ulcers present at the time of intercourse.
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.