| hepatitis c
May 6, 2007
hepatitis c is thies a transmitted illnees ??
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is transmitted mainly through injection drug use. Occasionally it can be transmitted sexually, particularly if there is sex with trauma or if there were genital ulcers present at the time of intercourse.
- Could Swollen Lymph Nodes Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.