May 6, 2007
Someone who I have gotten tatooes at the same place as has tested for Hepatitus C. What is the chance I could have it too. I don't have health insurance, is there a place I can get a blood test for free or low cost?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Official tatoo parlors with clean needles would be an unlikely place for you to get your Hepatitis C from. If you do want testing, you can call your local public health department to find out where free testing can be obtained.
Should I repeat the HepB vaccine?
- Does HIV Cause Psoriasis?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Skin Cells?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.