May 6, 2007
Someone who I have gotten tatooes at the same place as has tested for Hepatitus C. What is the chance I could have it too. I don't have health insurance, is there a place I can get a blood test for free or low cost?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Official tatoo parlors with clean needles would be an unlikely place for you to get your Hepatitis C from. If you do want testing, you can call your local public health department to find out where free testing can be obtained.
Should I repeat the HepB vaccine?
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- Long Term Effects Of Genital Warts
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.