May 6, 2007
Someone who I have gotten tatooes at the same place as has tested for Hepatitus C. What is the chance I could have it too. I don't have health insurance, is there a place I can get a blood test for free or low cost?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Official tatoo parlors with clean needles would be an unlikely place for you to get your Hepatitis C from. If you do want testing, you can call your local public health department to find out where free testing can be obtained.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.