For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Someone who I have gotten tatooes at the same place as has tested for Hepatitus C. What is the chance I could have it too. I don't have health insurance, is there a place I can get a blood test for free or low cost?

Official tatoo parlors with clean needles would be an unlikely place for you to get your Hepatitis C from. If you do want testing, you can call your local public health department to find out where free testing can be obtained.

Should I repeat the HepB vaccine?