|medicine for hepa b
May 6, 2007
wat shud the infected person take for his/her illness with hepa b?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
First you need to determine if you need treatment in the first place. This will be done by careful consultation with a hepatologist or infectious disease doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.