|Hepatitis B Vacine series
Apr 15, 2007
How accurate do the shots need to occur between the first and second shot? How many months between the 2nd and 3rd shot?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HBV vaccine is given at baseline, then at month 1 and month 6. Variations are acceptable, particularly in the last shot.
medicine for hepa b
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Causes Shingles Outbreaks?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Toxoplasmosis Igg Igm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.