|Hepatitis B Vacine series
Apr 15, 2007
How accurate do the shots need to occur between the first and second shot? How many months between the 2nd and 3rd shot?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HBV vaccine is given at baseline, then at month 1 and month 6. Variations are acceptable, particularly in the last shot.
medicine for hepa b
- What Helps To Heal Shingles Sores?
- What Does Herpes Do Inside Your Body?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Doctor To See About Genital Warts?
- What Cream Can You Put On Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.