Apr 15, 2007
i may have peirced my skin with a needle on the street about 5yrs ago what is the likelyhood of me contracting hiv or hep b.? i was in the army after it do you think they would have tested me for any blood born disease's.?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know that regulations on what they test for in the army. I would simply get tested for both viruses to allay your concerns.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.