|HEPA and HIV
Apr 4, 2007
IF you are negative with HEPA B reaction, is it also possible that you are not infectes with HIV?AIDS
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have to be checked separately for both to know for sure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
- What To Eat For Helping Hpv?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Warts Look Like?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.