|HEPA and HIV
Apr 4, 2007
IF you are negative with HEPA B reaction, is it also possible that you are not infectes with HIV?AIDS
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have to be checked separately for both to know for sure.
Changing HIV meds due to HBV
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.