Very Concerned...I couuld sure use your advice!
Apr 4, 2007
Hello Dr. McGovern,
I went to an appointment this morning and after touching the doors of the office, realized there was someone in the waiting room who has Hepatitis C. I had an open, fresh cut on the top of my index finger. If it touched infected fresh blood on the door from this person, could I have come into contact with the disease? Thank you for your help!
Response from Dr. McGovern
THis would be extraordinarily unlikely. I would not give this another thought.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.