hep B and hiv
Apr 4, 2007
was recently tested for hepatitis and results were positive(hep B).don no my hiv status,but are this two related(is there a possibility of being hiv + too)
Response from Dr. McGovern
It depends on your risk for acquiring hepatitis B. Most viruses can be transmitting sexually and through sharing of needles.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Can You Tell If A Person Has A Std?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- Living With Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.