cocaine and my liver

i am a non-responder for hep c genotype 1a. i have given up all alcohol and pot, but still use cocaine on occasion. as my brother says "how stupid is that?"....

It is disappointing that you did not respond to treatment. It is excellent that you have given up alcohol. That is always my biggest concern. However, I also have concern about cocaine for the following reasons. I am sure you have heard of people getting a heart attack from cocaine use. The reason is related to the fact that cocaine can make your blood vessels narrow down and this cuts down on blood flow to the heart. Cocaine can do the same thing to your liver so I would try your best to get this out of your life as well.

There will be new medications for hepatitis C in the future.

HEP VACCINATION IF HEP B POSITIVE
My partner is HIV and Hep-B +