|HEP VACCINATION IF HEP B POSITIVE
Apr 4, 2007
IF I TESTED HEP B POSITIVE, CAN I TAKE THE HEPATITIS VACCINE SERIES? I AM APPLYING TO NURSING SCHOOL, AND MOST PROGRAMS REQUIRE THE SERIES.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am not sure what you mean by "hep B positive". If you have already been exposed, then the nursing school should be able to accept that as proof of protection through natural immunity in the past. If you have chronic disease, I would not take the injections.
HBV Transmission HELP
cocaine and my liver
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hpv Cause Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.