Apr 4, 2007
how do you treat hepatitus -c? is heapatitis -c contgious?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be transmitted through injection drug use and sharing of needles. It can be uncommonly transmitted through sex. It can be treated with combination therapy with interferon and ribavirin
pls interpret my laboratory exam
HBV Transmission HELP
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.