Apr 4, 2007
how do you treat hepatitus -c? is heapatitis -c contgious?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be transmitted through injection drug use and sharing of needles. It can be uncommonly transmitted through sex. It can be treated with combination therapy with interferon and ribavirin
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.