Apr 4, 2007
how do you treat hepatitus -c? is heapatitis -c contgious?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C can be transmitted through injection drug use and sharing of needles. It can be uncommonly transmitted through sex. It can be treated with combination therapy with interferon and ribavirin
pls interpret my laboratory exam
HBV Transmission HELP
- Is Itchy Skin An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.