|pls interpret my laboratory exam
Apr 4, 2007
HSbAg- Non Reactive
A-hbS- Reactive Cut Off value- 10.0 Patient Count-77.2
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The answer is dependent on your history, since I am missing a piece of information - your HB core antibody.
If you have a history of vaccination, this suggests an excellent immune response.
If you never had a vaccination for HBV, then you may have been exposed in the past. To determine this, you will need a HBcore antibody. If positive, you were exposed in the past, but cleared your virus.
If the core is negative, then you have been sucessfully vaccinated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.