plz plz ans my question

heloo...what is the effect of hep b on a child if the mother is taking medicines such as ziffex ..and if having a child is v imp ?? how much is the percentage that that it will risk the child?? its really imp plz answer my question plz

The risk of transmission of hepatitis B to the newborn is low when all the right preventive measures are taken. At birth, the baby is given vaccine and also Hepatitis B immunoglobulin. After that the baby is given more vaccine on a set schedule. These measures are extremely effective. If you are also on therapy, that will also help to decrease the risk of transmission. Your baby should do very well.

what is viral suppression and seroconversion?
hiv and hep B