what is viral suppression and seroconversion?

You said that Hepa B is not curable but treatable through viral suppression and seroconversion can you explain to me what does these medications do to my bloodstreams since the virus is already in it ?

Medications for hepatitis B can suppress the virus down to levels that we cannot detect - no more virus is being produced. However, often with hepatitis B, when we stop medications, the virus comes back because it lives within the nucleus of the liver cells.

Seroconversion refers to the loss of HBe antigen and the gain of HBe antibody. This event is usually associated with remission of disease.

Hemophilia + HCV + HIV
plz plz ans my question