|Hepatitis C - sexual transmission
Apr 3, 2007
After having sex with my partner who has Hepatitis C, I later discovered that I was bleeding and apparently experienced a vaginal tear. He was wearing a condom, which appeared to be intact. However, his mouth and hands may have come into contact with the area at or near the tear. Is there cause for concern in this instance, and should I be tested? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I don't think this is cause for concern since you were using condoms. I would not recommend testing.
hep A and B vaccination
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.