Apr 3, 2007
I am HBsAG reactive with HBsAG titer pt. value of 3544 and less than 2 result. My HBsAB is non reactive. Whatis your impression doc with my result am I active carrier and contagious.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you are chronically infected with hepatitis B since your surface antigen is positive and your have virus in your blood. You will want to pursue testing of your liver function tests, HBeAg and HBeAb to determine your category of disease.
HIV and HCV
Hepatitis C - sexual transmission
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.