Apr 3, 2007
I am HBsAG reactive with HBsAG titer pt. value of 3544 and less than 2 result. My HBsAB is non reactive. Whatis your impression doc with my result am I active carrier and contagious.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It appears that you are chronically infected with hepatitis B since your surface antigen is positive and your have virus in your blood. You will want to pursue testing of your liver function tests, HBeAg and HBeAb to determine your category of disease.
HIV and HCV
Hepatitis C - sexual transmission
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.