|Can You Interpret this Result is Normal please
Mar 23, 2007
SGPT(ALT) Result 38.30 Unit u/L Reference Range 11 - 40
Alkaline Phos Result 54.00 Unit u/L Referange Range 40 - 129
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Blood Test To Check Your Iron Detect Hiv?
- What Antibiotics Can I Take Safely If I Have Hepatitis C?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- What Do Hiv-positive People Look Like?
- Why Are Women More Vulnerable To Hiv Aids?
- Do You Run Blood Count Tests On Hiv Positive People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.