|Can You Interpret this Result is Normal please
Mar 23, 2007
SGPT(ALT) Result 38.30 Unit u/L Reference Range 11 - 40
Alkaline Phos Result 54.00 Unit u/L Referange Range 40 - 129
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medication Will Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Result?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Can Hiv Not Show Up For Years?
- Body Parts Affected By Hiv
- Acid Reflux And Hiv
- Foods To Eat When You Have Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.