|Can You Interpret this Result is Normal please
Mar 23, 2007
SGPT(ALT) Result 38.30 Unit u/L Reference Range 11 - 40
Alkaline Phos Result 54.00 Unit u/L Referange Range 40 - 129
Response from Dr. McGovern
HBV is detectable, again
What are you more likly to get hep b or hiv
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- Will Freeze Away Take Care Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.