Mar 23, 2007
I am Hbsag Positive, but my LFT comes perfect from last one year, can a company deny a job to me if i am Hbsag positive
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are few reasons to be denied a job due to hepatitis B. This is only transmitted through exposure to blood.
Many thanks, Dr M.,
hbs ag positive
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.