Mar 23, 2007
I am Hbsag Positive, but my LFT comes perfect from last one year, can a company deny a job to me if i am Hbsag positive
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are few reasons to be denied a job due to hepatitis B. This is only transmitted through exposure to blood.
Many thanks, Dr M.,
hbs ag positive
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating After Someone?
- Muscle Stiffness And Peripheral Neuropathy
- Hiv Symptoms 8 Weeks After Exposure
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.