Mar 23, 2007
I am Hbsag Positive, but my LFT comes perfect from last one year, can a company deny a job to me if i am Hbsag positive
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There are few reasons to be denied a job due to hepatitis B. This is only transmitted through exposure to blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Can I Get Tested For Hiv / Aids For Free In Temple Hills Maryland?
- How Many People Worldwide Are Infected With Hiv And Do Not Know It?
- Give Me A List Of Place Where A Person Can Get Free Aids Test In Bergen County, Nj?
- Is There A Vaccine For Hiv/aids?
- Adverse Reaction To Testosterone
- Does Valtrex Interact With HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.