|Many thanks, Dr M.,
Mar 23, 2007
Dear Dr. M.,
No q today. I only want to thank you for your kindness and great advice. You gave the courage to be tested for hcv and, thankfully, I was neg. No more worries. You are a true healer of body, mind and soul. I'll say a prayer for you tomorrow. Stay well, Dr M. You are the best.
Grateful ohio fan
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Very happy to hear a good result!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Percentage Of The Population Has Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Causes Trichomoniasis Vaginitis?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.