|Many thanks, Dr M.,
Mar 23, 2007
Dear Dr. M.,
No q today. I only want to thank you for your kindness and great advice. You gave the courage to be tested for hcv and, thankfully, I was neg. No more worries. You are a true healer of body, mind and soul. I'll say a prayer for you tomorrow. Stay well, Dr M. You are the best.
Grateful ohio fan
Response from Dr. McGovern
Very happy to hear a good result!
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Vaginal Cysts?
- Do Herpes Sores Always Occur In The Same Spots?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.