mother transfer-to son.29years old now

when my mom died she asked me to get checked. i did, tests were done liver biopse, the whole deal. tried the treatment, bad side effects. before i;m thirty i'm gonna start going to the doctor again. just was killing time and found this site. my question to you is. what is the average life expectancy of a mother to son transfer. my health other than this is great. never tied never loss of app. really no ab pain no jaundice. normal color of urine. no side effects. but i was told and confermed that i have live probs.and part two. semen is a low transfer of hep.. i had my vacectamy seven years ago. have normal sex, nothing freaky. with women. what is the concern with transfer if my seman cords were tied. thanks doc. great site.

I assume that you are referring to hepatitis B infection. If you tried treatment and had "bad side effects" I would discuss treatment again with a doctor since there are many more drugs available now with an excellent side effect profile.

Would have your sexual partners informed that they should be vaccinated against hepatitis B.

Has she put my baby at risk?
reacurrance