|Hep B surface antibody range after vaccine
Mar 23, 2007
What is the range of post-vaccination (3 series) surface antibody that indicates immunity? What range indicates the Hep B series needs repeating?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your antibody should be 10 or above.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.