HBV and others

Dear Dr. i was diagonised hep b in august. my recent lab. test shows the following result. ALT 19, AST 19, HBeAg -, HBsAg +. Does it mean that i have inactive HBV. Next thing is that i had Knee infection in December and did some operation,and knee is not still good i have body pain problem also, but my doctor says that these problem are not related with with HBV. I am taking salizopirine, mobic and Zontac for the body pain problem. But i feel some uncomfort on my right abdomen. Is it due to liver problem. And my body temperature since last three month in every evening is quite high like 37.3 degree centigrade. I am unhealthy. Could you interprete my problems.

I would recommend one more blood test: an HBV DNA to be certain that you do not have any active infection. If it is non-detectable, then you are a chronic carrier.

Your discomfort in the right is not likely related to your liver, since the enzymes are normal.

Nicked with a Razor before Laser Hair Removal
Hep B surface antibody range after vaccine