|Nicked with a Razor before Laser Hair Removal
Mar 23, 2007
I started Laser Hair Removal today and the esthetician used a razor that was placed on her workstation to shave the area before commencing. While shaving, she nicked me but I have no idea if this was used or a new razor. How worried should I be and should I get tested?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This is probably not a risk and I would not pursue testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.