|Nicked with a Razor before Laser Hair Removal
Mar 23, 2007
I started Laser Hair Removal today and the esthetician used a razor that was placed on her workstation to shave the area before commencing. While shaving, she nicked me but I have no idea if this was used or a new razor. How worried should I be and should I get tested?
Response from Dr. McGovern
This is probably not a risk and I would not pursue testing.
Epivir or Adefovir
HBV and others
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.