Mar 23, 2007
hi, i just want to ask if interferons,adefovir etc. are available in the Phils.? Are doctors aware of these treatments? thanks a lot..
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I don't know about the availability of these drugs in the Phillipines. I would certainly ask your physician to check for you.
hepa b? help me pls need advise..
Please Explain my HBV DNA Report
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Inside Of Mouth Symptoms Of Std's
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Attitudes Towards Hiv Infected People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.