Mar 23, 2007
hi, i just want to ask if interferons,adefovir etc. are available in the Phils.? Are doctors aware of these treatments? thanks a lot..
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I don't know about the availability of these drugs in the Phillipines. I would certainly ask your physician to check for you.
hepa b? help me pls need advise..
Please Explain my HBV DNA Report
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
- Syphilis Blood Test Accuracy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.