Mar 23, 2007
hi, i just want to ask if interferons,adefovir etc. are available in the Phils.? Are doctors aware of these treatments? thanks a lot..
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I don't know about the availability of these drugs in the Phillipines. I would certainly ask your physician to check for you.
hepa b? help me pls need advise..
Please Explain my HBV DNA Report
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- White Bumps On My Tongue Is This Herpes
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Is Skin Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.