Mar 23, 2007
hi, i just want to ask if interferons,adefovir etc. are available in the Phils.? Are doctors aware of these treatments? thanks a lot..
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I don't know about the availability of these drugs in the Phillipines. I would certainly ask your physician to check for you.
hepa b? help me pls need advise..
Please Explain my HBV DNA Report
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- Untreated Vaginal Thrush For Five Years
- Risks Of Contracting Hiv Through Unprotected Hetero Sex
- Foot Neuropathy Home Remedies
- How Can You Catch Hiv Without Having Sex?
- How Long After Contracting Hepatitis Will I Test Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.