Mar 23, 2007
hi, i just want to ask if interferons,adefovir etc. are available in the Phils.? Are doctors aware of these treatments? thanks a lot..
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry but I don't know about the availability of these drugs in the Phillipines. I would certainly ask your physician to check for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission From Vaginal Fluid During Frottage
- Can You Be An Hiv Carrier And Still Be Negative?
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Weight Gain
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Touching Infected Blood?
- Hiv Antibody-antigen Test Early Detection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.