Unprotected sex and hep b

Hi Dr. kudos for the great work you're doing. I have had three hep b tests, two of which indicate i'm positive. About 6months ago,i had an unprotected sex with my girl friend cos she could not find the condom she had bought and i also couldnt control myself. The issue is there was barely any penetration since she was very tight.I struggled several times but could hardly penerate. Probably just some few inches of penetration. Besides, i didn't ejaculate in her vagina. I dont know her hep b status and dont think she's had and vaccination.Does she still stand the risk of contracting hep b? I currently do not know whether i'm chronic or inactive carrier and intend to have another test, probably surface antibodies test. Please help me out because im really worried about her.Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

If you have blood tests that indicate you have virus in your blood (HBV DNA), I would discuss this with your girlfriend and ask her if she was vaccinated in the past.

If not, it would be reasonable for her to get tested and immunized if she is negative to protect her for future exposures.

Wrong Place, Wrong time and scared to death
hepa b? help me pls need advise..