Wrong Place, Wrong time and scared to death

Hi, my story goes like this, i was in a corner store and a guy was getting rowdy and he ended up punching me in the choas and my tooth cut my lip from the inside and caused a small cut outside the lip that bleed also, i puched back in self defense and after the fight i noticed a fresh cut like 2 cm from my fingernail, i dont know if the other person was bleeding or not but i didnt have blood on my face from other areas he landed punches so i doubt he had a really wet fist of blood, Im scared however that maybe some blood from his hand if he was bleeding got into cut under my nose on my lip, or if i got blood in my cut from puching him back, Im sacred that i could have contracted HIV and/or Hep C.., what do you think the risk is? is this risk high enough to warrant testing? if so after how many weeks?

I met i girl that i really love and want to get engaged to n I dont use drugs and havent had sex so im sad and depressed that this could ruin everything by being at the wrong place wrong time....

Thank you very much and I appriciate every thing that you and others on this site do for us worried people out there...

Thank You

I strongly doubt you have any risks. However, it may completely reassure you if you did get testing for your own peace of mind.

hepatitis
Unprotected sex and hep b