Mar 23, 2007
Can you please tell me which is the worst form of hepatitis? A,B,or C thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
All hepatitis viruses that you mentioned - A,B, and C, all cause hepatitis (inflammation) of the liver.
Anyone with chronic hepatitis B or C needs further evaluation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- Do Woman With Hiv Have Vaginal Discharge?
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Do Shingles On The Body Look Like?
- What Causes Hpv To Reoccur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.