Mar 23, 2007
Can you please tell me which is the worst form of hepatitis? A,B,or C thank you
| Response from Dr. McGovern
All hepatitis viruses that you mentioned - A,B, and C, all cause hepatitis (inflammation) of the liver.
Anyone with chronic hepatitis B or C needs further evaluation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Of The 1 Million People In The Us, Infected With Hiv/aids, How Many Do Not Know They Are Infected
- How Did Scientist Try To Prevent Hiv?
- Why Am I Shivering After Gall Bladder Surgery?
- Who Iz Most Affected An What Type Of People Are Affected By Aids?
- General Information On Aids
- Are Chimpanzees Immune To The Aids Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.