|hepaties c genotype 1
Mar 23, 2007
my mother has hep c geno 1 = 7000000 mm is it possible to traite here with peginterferon and ribvarine no problem in liver only the blood plate = 60000
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss the with her physician since there are certain contraindications to treatment. For example, if someone has active depression or active lung or heart disease, they may not be a candidate for treatment. Also her platelets are quite low, so this needs to be discussed as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Fisting Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.