|hepaties c genotype 1
Mar 23, 2007
my mother has hep c geno 1 = 7000000 mm is it possible to traite here with peginterferon and ribvarine no problem in liver only the blood plate = 60000
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to discuss the with her physician since there are certain contraindications to treatment. For example, if someone has active depression or active lung or heart disease, they may not be a candidate for treatment. Also her platelets are quite low, so this needs to be discussed as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.