Mar 23, 2007
Recent titer showed Hep B Surface AB to be >2000, what does this indicate?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are protected against hepatitis B infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.