Mar 23, 2007
Recent titer showed Hep B Surface AB to be >2000, what does this indicate?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are protected against hepatitis B infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Mutual Masturbation
- Touching Vomit Scared To Death
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Receiving Oral Sex?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Touching Pubic Hair?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Sensual Massage?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.