Exercise and Hepatitis C

My son works out daily at a gym, on the eliptical machine while working with weights. Is there too much exercise you can do for it to be harmful for someone with Hepatitis C?

I think exercise is extremely important for anyone with any chronic liver disease, as long as they don't have other medical problems that may be limiting, like heart disease or lung disease. It gives a good sense of well-being. It is also an excellent thing to continue during interferon therapy if that is needed. My patients who exercise seem to tolerate the medication well.

How often should a biopsy be done?
titer