ELVIS IS IN THE HOUSE
Mar 23, 2007
can you get hepatitis b from a finger nail scratch from someone who has it no blood drawn
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, I would not be concerned about that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What Happens When Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Can You Take After You Have Shingles To Keep From Getting It Again?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Is Tea Tree Oil For Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.