|ELVIS IS IN THE HOUSE
Mar 23, 2007
can you get hepatitis b from a finger nail scratch from someone who has it no blood drawn
Response from Dr. McGovern
No, I would not be concerned about that.
elevated liver tests
How often should a biopsy be done?
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
- I Have A Discharge Does That Mean I Have A Std
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
- Can Hiv Enter Through A Pimple?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.