|Hep B and menstrual cycle
Mar 23, 2007
Is there any relationship between Hep B and the menstrual cycle length? Are there any studies done that have compared the two factors. Please let me know.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I do not know of any data on this.
elevated liver tests
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Foods To Eat And Avoid With Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.