healthy carrier?

I was diagnosed as a healthy carrier of hepa b last year when I went through a medical exam to go to London and they allowed me because I am a healthy carrier.my question is what is the meaning of Anti-Hbe-reactive and HbeAg- Non Reactive? Now I will have my med exam to go to Canada,Will I have problem?Is there any medecine for me to cure my sickness?

Thank you very much!!

You are an inactive carrier indicated by your non-reactive HBeAg status (your virus is not replicating) and your anti-HBe status.

This is great news. Please get follow-up about every six months to be certain it stays that way. I would also be certain that someone has checked your HBV DNA at least once. You should have ALT checked every six months.

You do not need treatment.

herpatitis and HIV+ve
Hep B and menstrual cycle