Mar 23, 2007
what does hepb surface AB mean if its says postive?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
A positive surface antibody means that you are protected from the virus. The usual number that indicates protection in most laboratories is 10 IU/ml.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.