Mar 23, 2007
what does hepb surface AB mean if its says postive?
Response from Dr. McGovern
A positive surface antibody means that you are protected from the virus. The usual number that indicates protection in most laboratories is 10 IU/ml.
DELAYED SEROCONVERSION AGAIN
herpatitis and HIV+ve
- Would Genital Herpes Hurt On The Vagina
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will I Have Hpv For The Rest Of My Life?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.