|DELAYED SEROCONVERSION AGAIN
Mar 23, 2007
I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER. I WAS MORE INTERESTED IN THE HIV SEROCONVERSION.
COULD I HAVE BEEN INFECTED W/BOTH ABD STILL NOT SHOW ANTIDODIES AT 6 MONTHS, OR EVEN 6 YEARS?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I expect that your tests are conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.