|DELAYED SEROCONVERSION AGAIN
Mar 23, 2007
I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER. I WAS MORE INTERESTED IN THE HIV SEROCONVERSION.
COULD I HAVE BEEN INFECTED W/BOTH ABD STILL NOT SHOW ANTIDODIES AT 6 MONTHS, OR EVEN 6 YEARS?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I expect that your tests are conclusive.
Hospitalization from HB
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- How Do People Find Out They're Hiv Positive?
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- Virus Life Cycle Of Hpv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.