DELAYED SEROCONVERSION AGAIN
Mar 23, 2007
I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER. I WAS MORE INTERESTED IN THE HIV SEROCONVERSION.
COULD I HAVE BEEN INFECTED W/BOTH ABD STILL NOT SHOW ANTIDODIES AT 6 MONTHS, OR EVEN 6 YEARS?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I expect that your tests are conclusive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Antibiotics
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Acute Hiv Symptoms At 6 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.