Hep C Risk

I was wanting to know if there is a risk for me. I recently got a tattoo at a well known studio. Everything appeared safe except for the fact that when the tattooist noticed an uneven line on me from the stencil, he took a ruler out of the desk and put it on me to straighten out the line. I looked at the ruler to see if there was any blood on it an I don't think I saw any. He said that he would wipe it down, but I just started to worry about it. Do you think there is a risk? Also the shop uses towels as a barrier when anybody lays down on a table. I did not see any blood on the towel and it appeared to be clean. Do you think there's any risk with using non disposible towels for this purpose? Thankyou for your time and info.

I strongly doubt that there is any risk to be concerned about. Transmission of hepatitis C from blood exposure requires that the blood get into your bloodstream, which did not occur.

Ribavirin
LD and bilirubin